Greetings from Anaheim!
It's day three of the show and we are VERY happy with what we saw today.
Here's our top 5 for the day:
5) We R Memory Keepers leather albums. Look at all of the beautiful colors!! We will getting a good assortment of these colors and sizes.
4) Karen Russell's Narratives line. More decorative edged papers and super cute embellishments- great color combinations!!! Click on her blog on the left to see more from her!
3) Cropper Hopper, Lisa Bearnson and Becky Higgins have come out with a chic new line of scrapbooking modular furniture. These unfinished pieces are ready for you to stain, paint or decorate to fit the style of your home. They've also created some really great metal racks that can be customized to fit your needs.
2) Daisy D's has come out with two new lines (Chasing Butterflies and Beacon Hill). We think you'll love these classic patterns and colors.
1) KI Memories + Elsie Flannigan = awesome stuff. More to come about this later, but if you want to see a lot of cool pics, check out her blog (click on her name on the left).